As of Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 12:01am CF Masonville Place will re-enter Step 2 of the province’s reopening plan:
● Retail settings, including shopping malls, will be permitted at 50 per cent capacity.
● Safety measures for shopping malls, including capacity limits, no loitering, and distancing in line ups.
● Active screening will be required at entrances which may result in line ups. In order to ensure we can actively screen our guests, entrances 1, 2, 4 and 6 will be open, the remainder will be closed.
● Personal care services, including nail and hair salons, will be permitted to operate at 50 per cent capacity, by appointment only, with active screening measures in place. Services that require the removal of face coverings will not be permitted to operate.
● Food courts will be required to close; however, takeout and delivery services will be permitted.
● Indoor dining at restaurants, bars and other food or drink establishments will no longer be permitted; however, takeout, drive through and delivery will be permitted.
● Outdoor dining can remain open with the following restrictions:
○ No more than 10 people per table
○ Patrons must remain seated
○ No dancing or singing
○ Active screening is required
○ Limited hours for the sale, service, and consumption of liquor
● Indoor sport and recreational fitness facilities, including gyms, will be closed, with limited exceptions and conditions for athletes training for the Olympics and Paralympics.
All other guidance listed in the Province’s current framework remains in place. For more information, please visit: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/public-health-measures.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 11am to 7pm
Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
*Please contact individual retailers directly for their hours of operation before planning your visit.
For a list of retailers offering curbside pickup, please click HERE.
For a list of retailers offering virtual appointment shopping, please click HERE.
Shop safely and download LiVE by CF. Discover products and offers, save your favourites and navigate safely all from your own device.
Please continue to check our website for retail updates. Should you require any assistance, we encourage you to text us using CF SHOP! Text at 226-346-3440.
By visiting the top of this page, you will be informed of real-time capacity at our shopping centre to help better plan your visit.
Enhanced Safety Measures
Our guests, employees and clients are our first priority and knowing that health and safety is top of mind for everyone, we’ve enhanced our safety measures.
We will continue to have additional staff and security presence at our centres to help manage capacity requirements. The new restrictions may result in additional line ups inside and outside of the property and we will advise guests to prepare their visits accordingly.
As always, safety is a shared responsibility. We appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe by:
● Wearing a mask
● Socially distancing (6ft / 2m apart)
● Staying home if you don’t feel well
● Washing and/or sanitizing your hands, often
For a full list of the precautions we are taking as a company, please visit our website at www.cadillacfairview.com.
For more information, we encourage you to visit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario
Thank you for your ongoing support.
January 5, 2022
Dining Options at CF Masonville Place
We are open and we can’t wait to see you here, safely!
December 16, 2021
Did you know?
CF Masonville Place diverted over 1,500 kg of waste from landfills, the equivalent of 100 garbage trucks!