As of Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 12:01am CF Lime Ridge will re-enter Step 2 of the province’s reopening plan:
● Retail settings, including shopping malls, will be permitted at 50 per cent capacity.
● Safety measures for shopping malls, including capacity limits, no loitering, and
distancing in line ups.
● Active screening will be required at entrances which may result in line ups. To access shopping centre, entrances 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 will be open.
● Personal care services, including nail and hair salons, will be permitted to operate at 50 per cent capacity, by appointment only, with active screening measures in place. Services that require the removal of face coverings will not be permitted to operate.
● Food courts will be required to close; however, takeout and delivery services will be permitted.
● Indoor dining at restaurants, bars and other food or drink establishments will no longer be permitted; however, takeout, drive through and delivery will be permitted.
● Outdoor dining can remain open with the following restrictions:
○ No more than 10 people per table
○ Patrons must remain seated
○ No dancing or singing
○ Active screening is required
○ Limited hours for the sale, service, and consumption of liquor
● Indoor sport and recreational fitness facilities, including gyms, will be closed, with limited exceptions and conditions for athletes training for the Olympics and Paralympics.
All other guidance listed in the Province’s current framework remains in place. For more information, please visit: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/public-health-measures
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am to 5:00pm
*Please contact individual retailers directly for their hours of operation before planning your visit.
For a list of retailers offering virtual appointment shopping, please click HERE. Shop safely and download LiVE by CF. Discover products and offers, save your favourites and navigate safely all from your own device.
Please continue to check our website for retail updates. Should you require any assistance, we encourage you to text us using CF SHOP! Text at 289-323-0723
Enhanced Safety Measures
Our customers, employees and clients are our first priority and knowing that health and safety is top of mind for everyone, we’ve enhanced safety measures.
We will continue to have additional staff and security presence at our centres to help manage capacity requirements. The new restrictions may result in additional line ups inside and outside of the property and we will advise guests to prepare their visits accordingly.
What We’re Doing To Keep You Safe
Traffic management to limit crowding at entrances, elevators and washrooms, as well as a live capacity monitor available on our website
Mandatory mask usage & enforcement of protocols
Enhanced, frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces, including the use of Zoono - a bio-safe product that kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
Physical barriers at service counters
Directional, Health & Safety Signage in common areas, entrances, and washrooms to encourage physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow, and reinforce proper hygiene practices
Sanitizer stations available, monitored/refilled around the property
Use of PPE by all CF employees, including additional PPE where appropriate (first aid, maintenance and emergency response)
As always, safety is a shared responsibility. We appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe by:
Wearing a mask
Socially distancing (6ft / 2m apart)
Staying home if you don’t feel well
Washing and/or sanitizing your hands, often
For a full list of the precautions we are taking as a company, please visit our website http://www.cadillacfairview.com
For more information, we encourage you to visit: Province of Ontario
Thank you for your ongoing support.