We're working hard to ensure your next visit to CF Carrefour Laval is a safe and comfortable one. One of the services we're offering is curbside pickup, located in various parts of the parking lot for your convenience.
Here's how Curbside Pickup at CF Carrefour Laval Works:
1. Start shopping via our retailers' websites, apps, or browse with the LiVE by CF app! Once you've found your must-haves, we recommend checking with the retailer to confirm their process for ordering. Typically, curbside pickup orders can be placed with the retailer directly through their website, app or by calling the store.
2. Stay tuned for a notification from the retailer confirming that your order is ready for pickup! Once you receive confirmation, head to CF Carrefour Laval and look for the curbside pickup zones in the parking lot and park in a designated spot. Please visit this link to view the location of our curbside pickup zones.
3. Once parked, contact the retailer(s) you ordered from and let them know which curbside pickup Zone and Parking Spot you're in.
4. Open your trunk before the retail clerk arrives with your items.
5. Have your ID and order confirmation ready for the retail clerk to verify. Once confirmed, they'll drop the items in your trunk and close it up so you can be on your way!
6. Thank you for using curbside pickup at CF Carrefour Laval. We hope you enjoy your purchases!
The following retailers are participating in Curbside Pickup for products purchased online or by telephone:
August 25, 2021
Boathouse is now open!
Boathouse is a leading Canadian retailer, carrying all of the hottest lifestyle unisex clothing and shoe brands, that are relevant in today’s market.